Dirty Weekend is coming
It’s time to get the final prep underway for the weekend big event. Pack your tent, get the bike lubed, hydrate and carb up!
To help your event run more smoothly the Bike SA team have some insight into whats on offer for you at the Dirty Weekend Village.
Food and Beverage
- All Fired Up – wood oven pizzas, baked potatoes, hot chips All Fired Up
- Cafe 2 U – espresso coffee, cappuccino, drinks, sandwiches, snacks.Cafe 2 U
- Maria’s Kitchen -Soup, pasta, spinach & ricotta rolls, arancini, sushi, salads, breakfast pancakes Marias Kitchen
- Dirty Weekend bar with PirateLife beer and Andersons Hill wine
- Squirt lube wash and lube station
- Avanti Plus maintenance station
- Event Plus Medical
- Hammer Hydration station
- WILL RIDE EBike hire FREE – prebook required
On Saturday night the village will offer live music, refueling and hydrating around the fire, while we cheer on the hardcore 24hr crew as they pass through on their endurance journey, those out in the forest, will be able to enjoy the sounds of the DJ put on by our night forest fairies.
The weather forecast for this weeks event is 20 degrees with a medium chance of a shower.
Dirty Weekend happens but once a year, do not miss out! register here
IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY THAT WANT TO BE PART OF THE ACTION BUT DON’T WANT TO RIDE, JOIN US AS A VOLUNTEER, TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org