Your guide to a weekend at Wine, Wheels and Whiting
We are really looking forward to a gourmet weekend at the Clare Valley and Copper Coast.
To help you prepare for the weekend, and ensure you don’t miss any of the activities and discounts the region have on offer here is a cheat sheet;
- Head straight to the welcome drinks at the Clare Valley Wine and Food tourism centre free wine tastings, $5 a glass of their premium wines, and tastings of local produce, pop by between 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Fuel up ahead of the ride, enjoy a delicious multi-course tapas-style dinner, presented by Mr Micks and the Clare & Gilbert Valleys Council. $45 per head incl. drinks more information here
- Run Not riding but fancy a run? no worries join the FREE Clare Valley Park Run. Or run around Mintaro maze, we have a number $1 PP off discount vouchers which can be obtained at registration.
- Ride lots of options available from a family ride along the wallaroo foreshore to 45KM, 75KM or 125KM of absolutely awesome riding from Clare to the Copper Coast,
- Meet the Makers Market, 9 PM – 1PM at the Clare Valley Wine and Food tourism Centre and if you buy a small coffee and get upgraded to a large for free – BONUS.
- Taste – Located on the Riesling Trail, O’Leary Walker Wines is the perfect place to revitalise. Relax out under the verandah or the lawn, with a glass of our Clare Valley Riesling. For those in need of refuelling, the resident chef, BJ has created a lunch menu with a focus on seasonality and provenance of produce from our fruitful region. Enjoy 10% Discount on 6-Packs, FREE FREIGHT on a dozen. Valid for Wine, Wheels and Whiting participants 21-23 September only
- Visit historic Martindale Hall, Bike SA has a number of $1 Off PP, which can be obtained at WWW registration.
- FREE tea or coffee for every adult doing a self-guided tour of Bungaree Station (@ $15 per person) that mentions they are participating in or supporting the Wine, Wheels and Whiting event on 21-23 September.
- Enjoy the Sounds by the Sea event in John Terrace Wallaroo from 12 noon to 3 PM. Watch the bike riders come in over the finish line and enjoy local food while being entertained by local musicians.
- Relax at the Wine by the Waves Dinner at the Wallaroo Sailing Club from 6.30 pm till late. Live music by Caleb Raymond, wine and a 3-course gourmet dinner $50/ head. Everyone is welcome to attend more information here
For further information visit